- Alain Bonavida attended UCLA for his undergraduate degree where he majored in
psychology and specialized in business administration. He received his
JD from American University, Washington College of Law (WCL), a top
tier law school.
- Mr. Bonavida's litigation background started in law
school as a student attorney in WCL's acclaimed Civil Practice Clinic
where he successfully represented a number of clients throughout his
final year as a law student.
- During Mr. Bonavida's time spent in D.C., he was privileged to extern
for a civil court judge and serve as the law clerk for two civil court
judges, all of whom took the bench in D.C. Superior Court.
- Mr. Bonavida is a licensed attorney in both California and Washington, D.C.
- Mr. Bonavida is admitted to practice in U.S. District Court, Central District of California and the State Courts of California.
- American Bar Association
- California Bar Association
- Member of the BHBA Business Law Committee
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- D.C. Bar Association
- Los Angeles Jewish Chamber of Commerce (Legal Advisor)